Just chilling in my The Life Juice PJ’S this Easter Sunday in Comporta, after delicious lunch prepared by my stylish friend Carolina and her boyfriend, Andreas, the photographer of the above pic.
Since loving is sharing…
1. From Into the Gloss, how to wash your hair like a pro by Christophe Robin, the ultimate hair colour guru, click here, and find what you’ve been doing wrong!
2. The latest movie I watched and loved, the tender, delicious and involving, “The Lunchbox “, a fantastic Indian film you don’t want to miss!
3. Swimwear, show your skin rocking true blues.
4. If you’re dreaming of your next holiday, here’s a great place to find the perfect spot for your particular needs. Take a look at Mr & Mrs Smith, the travel club for hotel lovers, anonymously reviewed by tastemakers. For getaways for the entire family, pet friendly hotels, hotels with cookery schools, honeymoons, adults only, be a member, (no cost), and the world is literally your oyster!
Can Mimosa in Ibiza, a perfect family villa to rent. Singita Hotel in the Kruger Park in South Africa, need I say more! Borgo San Pietro hotel in Tuscany, a vintage hotel.
5. And last but not least, this ethereal white cotton top, light as air but has a serious look to it, 45euros at COS